Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prayers Please!

Hola Family!

This is going to be a short little update, but I just wanted to let you know what was going on with us.

My sister came to stay the weekend with us and it has been a ton of fun! We are going to a Memorial day cookout with some friends from church tomorrow and we are really looking forward to it!

On a more important note, I have a really close friend who is going through a really hard time. I mentioned it before, but my friend Amanda delivered her baby girl at 25 weeks. She was 1lb. 5oz and 15 weeks early. This is her website if you would like to stay updated. She could really use all the prayers she can get right now, so feel free to send some in her direction!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tinytensley


(For my family, this is my friend Amanda from ElDorado who I spent a few weeks with a few of the summers after we moved to Florida. She went to Ruston with our family for the peach festival and we had countless sleepovers in high school, we called each other sisters... just to clarify who she is)

No comments:

Post a Comment